Terms & Conditions
Kindly read through the following terms prior to making your purchase. This website together with the documents referred on it, tells you the Terms and Conditions on which we supply listed on Frenchwine.com.sg to you. By agreeing to order a Product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any products from us.
To place an order with Frenchwine.com.sg / AA French Wine Pte Ltd you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on Frenchwine.com.sg / AA French Wine Pte Ltd are registered and unregistered trademarks of Frenchwine.com.sg / AA French Wine Pte Ltd. Nothing contained on Frenchwine.com.sg / AA French Wine Pte Ltd should be construed as granting any license or rights to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Frenchwine.com.sg / AA French Wine Pte Ltd.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Frenchwine.com.sg / AA French Wine Pte Ltd. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Pictures of Product(s)
- Colors of product(s) may differ due to color calibration of individual’s computer and it might appear darker/lighter in reality due to lighting.
- You must have a registered account with Frenchwine.com.sg/AA French Wine Pte Ltd.
- All charges are in SGD.
- You shall pay for the product in full at the time of ordering by supplying your credit or debit card details from a credit or debit card company acceptable by PayPal.
- Your order will remain as an offer until you have received a Confirmation of Order.
- If you discover that you have made a mistake with your order after submission. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org IMMEDIATELY.
- Any reserved wine(s) will be kept with us for 14 days. After 14 days we will release the wine(s) to other customers.
- Discount codes issued can only be utilized by the account holder unless otherwise stated. They are non-transferrable in nature.
- Discount codes are only valid if they are inputted during check out.
- Discount codes cannot be used for sales items.
- Request for cancellation of order will be declined if any form of payment has been made.
- We only accept THREE modes of payment. They are Bank Transfer (to be made before delivery confirmation), Cash and Cheque upon delivery.
- Bank transfer payments have to be made before delivery and transaction details are to be provided.
- All cancelled orders cannot be reversed.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide relevant details required for us to process the order. We will not be accountable for delays caused by incorrect/insufficient payment details provided.
Cancellation (Faulty Product)
- We warrant that the product(s) will be delivered undamaged or in stated condition in the quantities ordered.
- Before delivery, we promise to check the condition of item(s) before delivering item(s).
Cancellation by customer(s) (Non-faulty products)
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6245 3949.
- No cancellation fees apply.
- Once an order has been dispatched it may not be cancelled and the item must be returned to the company according to guidelines provided. (Please call the above stated number or email us)
Circumstances beyond our control (Force Majeur Clause)
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in performance of a contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation, hackers, suppliers, government, quasi-governmental, supranational or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, restrains or detainments of any competent authority, strikes, or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, natural disaster, accidental third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or internet failure), equipment or transportation (“Event of Force Majeure”), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been forseen.
- Either you or we may terminate a contract forthwith by written notice to the other in the even that the Event of Force Majeure lasts for a period of two business days or mre, in which event neither you nor we shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination (other than or the refund of a product already paid for you and not delivered).
Returns and Exchange
- Returns/Exchange will only be done for item(s) in its original condition and original invoice.
- Returns/Exchange is case to case basis.
- Request for returns/exchange for items which do not meet all mentioned conditions will be duly declined.
- Kindly email/contact us regarding any returns or exchange
- All returns/exchange have to be done within 14 working days (20 days for international customers) from the date item(s) was delivered. Customers are to mail the item(s) via a mode of delivery that allows tracking. Frenchwine.com.sg will not proceed on with the return if the item(s) does not reach us and are not liable for any loss mails (for international customers).
- We shall keep a record of your order and these Terms and Conditions until 6 years after we have accepted your order.
- You shall not assign, transfer, novate, charge, sub-contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Condition or a contract.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or a contract shall create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall create or be deemed to create or partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer or employee between you and us.
- No person who is not a party of these Terms and Conditions or a contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has replied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Condition its assent to any such term.
- These Terms and Condition and a Contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Singaporean Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
AMENDMENT TO THE GENERAL BUSINESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AA French Wine Pte Ltd/www.frenchwine.com.sg reserve the rights to amend these Terms and Conditions at anytime. No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Updated as of 18 September 2014